Heart Of Midgard Index du Forum
FAQ
Membres
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Connexion

S’enregistrer

SanFranciscoACityofLove3AMyInstagramPhotravelru28UnitedSt

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Heart Of Midgard Index du Forum -> Heart Of Midgard -> Vote
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tanlance
Joueur
Joueur

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 06:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: SanFranciscoACityofLove3AMyInstagramPhotravelru28UnitedSt Répondre en citant

San Francisco is a city of free and relaxed spirit, contrasts and conflicts, liberal views and traditional values, unusual past and wealthy present. It will never leave you indifferent. Indeed, everyone who has ever been to this city always wants to come back.
What is it, San Francisco?
It's a city of contrasts.
Visiting the city for the first time you get surprised with the thick and dense fog. Early in the morning, as if it's a down quilt, the fog covers the whole city from the bottom to the top. In just a couple of hours the sun is raising and the air gets very hot. At the same time the ice cold wind comes from the ocean and makes you put a jacket on. Strolling down the street is not an easy thing to do. At first it seems that you are walking on the plain the next moment you feel like you are climbing a mountain. It's because of the landscape. San Francisco lies on the hills that slowly slide down to the valley. These contrasts are featured in everything - in architecture, food, and way of living. Modern minimalistic skyscrapers easily mix with the Victorian style historical monuments.
It's a city of religion
Having been founded by Spanish explorers, the city shows a lot of religious beginnings. At first San Francisco was a Dolores mission and then it became a city which was named after the beloved catholic saint Francisco de AsIs. The hippie movement had its beginnings in this city during the 1920's. The movement had a great impact on the lives of many generations after. The echo of hippie culture can still be observed in modern art, literature and social movements.
It's a city of business.
The city has a high acumen for business. San Francisco developed a lot during the gold rush and by the middle of 1920's became one of the most expensive cities in the US.
Not to mention that the latest discoveries in scientific world are born here every day. It takes just 30 minutes and you are in Silicon Valley. It's a place where the smartest people on Earth decide in what reality we are going to live in future. All the biggest IT and pharmaceutical companies are situated there, maybe now somebody is creating a virtual reality or a cure of cancer.
It's a city of romance.
This city, of course, is filled with romantic spirit. You can feel it everywhere: in the air, in the rooftops, in the small cozy cable cars, that are circling around the city. You can even feel it in the numerous ordinary cafes, where you can try the most delicious sandwich and coffee. Even the sightseeing attractions have this slight romantic vibe. These are epic Golden Gate Bridge and the park of the same name, placed by sea shore, gloomy and dark Alcatraz, famous for epic Al Capone being convicted and placed in it. The biggest and the oldest Chinatown is situated there too.
San Francisco is very an unpredictable many-sided and bright city. Going there don't forget to take some warm clothes. Make sure you walk all the city up and down, meet new people, have lunch at some casual restaurants and just simple enjoy your time spending in this unique city.
At last, remember, going to San Francisco you can lose heart to this city, because it's a city of love.
I hope, my photos will help you to get a better idea of the atmosphere of the city and will make you want to visit it. In this book I prepared the list of sights for you. More information you will find on my Instagram page with a hashtag #sanfranciscoacityoflove.

Details:
price: $27.98
bound:
publisher: Photravel (March 23, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0998240249, 978-0998240244,
weight: 1.1 pounds (
filesize:

San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book format djvu

Tags: book from motorola read, book from motorola read, book DepositFiles, purchase book text windows mobile, book DropBox, format eReader thepiratebay text online, free txt, download without account, free android audio selling djvu, audio find store price download, free macbook read, buy amazon bookstore download epub, book kindle, bookstore, book without payment, format txt pdf, free ebook, book book free from Galaxy, book download fb2, book google docs, epub free, link online francais access book, book Box, kindle download free, book 4Shared, book pc free, free download mobile pdf, book download, book from lenovo free, book french, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, book cheap book, tom portable german direct link online, book BitTorrent free, text how download book selling mp3, free epub, book for mac, tpb free torrent, flibusta fb2 download original online, purchase book, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book text format

San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) flibusta fb2 download original online
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) purchase book
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) download from SaberCatHost pdf
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book german
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) pdf download full book
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) format txt pdf
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book text format
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book SkyDrive
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book read
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) download android
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book samsung
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book 4Shared
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) download android
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) free doc
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book zipshare
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) download french
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) tpb free torrent
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book docs
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) torrent download 1337x
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book book free from xiaomi
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book torrent
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) link online francais access book
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book text format
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) audiobook free
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) get free
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) tpb free torrent
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) full version original acquire book look
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book for android
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book get pdf
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) read free ipad
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book samsung
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) full reading ios online apple
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) full ebook
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) mobile pdf
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book format djvu
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) read thepiratebay eReader sale book
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) sale book
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book view
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book drive
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book download fb2
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) free ios apple without signing via
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) tom portable german direct link online
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) book torrent
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) audio find store price download
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) purchase book
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) epub free
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) free docx
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) access review bookshop itunes free
San Francisco - A City of Love: My Instagram Photravel_ru (United States of America) read online pdf free

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 06:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Heart Of Midgard Index du Forum -> Heart Of Midgard -> Vote Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation